Bondi Beach is one of Australia's premier holiday destinations and this 1 kilometre stretch of sand has become as iconic as other classic Sydney attractions. But there is more to Bondi than just beach, babes and lifeguards - its when the sun goes down that the real Bondi livens up and its bars come out to play.
1. Bondi Icebergs - 1 Notts Avenue, Bondi Beach
2. Mocean - 34 Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach
3. Bondi Social - 38 Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach
4. Drift at Ravesi's - 118 Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach
5. Bondi Hotel - 178 Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach
6. Zinc Nighclub - 178 Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach
7. White Revolver - Corner Campbell & Curlewis, Bondi Beach
8. B B's Wine Bar - 60 Hall Street, Bondi Beach
9. Beach Road Hotel - 71 Beach Road, Bondi Beach
10. North Bondi RSL Club - 118 Ramsgate Avenue, North Bondi
So whether you are just looking for sun and surf or a sexy lifeguard, at some point it will be worth getting off the beach and exploring what nightlife Bondi has to offer. This was another suggested list, so if you would like to suggest one email email@example.com or leave a comment below. As always you can follow the link to bar's profile page on Barengine.com by clicking on the bar name. Happy Drinking !!!